Terms and Conditions
All bookings arranged through hillshuttle.com.au are subject to terms and conditions as specified below.
PLEASE READ THE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- Unless otherwise stated your booking is a Door to Door Shared Shuttle service
- Prices quoted are for travel to and/or from Sydney Airport/City Area.
- Pricing is dependent on the suburb you are travelling to/from, the number of passengers and time of travel.
- All fares are charged at a flat rate – one passenger, one seat.
Additional charges may apply:
- $10.00 Airport Parking (When being picked up at the airport) as of the 1st August 2017
- Out of Hours fee applies per booking
- To departure pickups between 3:00am & 3:59am ($30) must be pre-paid
- To departure pickups between 4:00am & 5:59am ($20)
- To arrival pickups between 7:00pm & 7:59pm ($20) must be pre-paid
- To arrival pickups between 8:00pm & 8:59pm ($30) must be pre-paid
- To arrival pickups between 9:00pm & 11:00pm ($50) must be pre-paid
- $5.00 per item for additional luggage.
- $10.00 per item for oversize luggage or large and bulky items i.e. Golf Bags, Snow/Surf Boards, Bikes.
- Public Holiday Surcharge may Apply on some Public Holidays
- All card payments attract a surcharge
- You can insist on the driver using the tolls in which case $20 will be added to the cost of your trip
- Infants under the age of 2 are able to travel free of charge when nursed by a guardian. Passengers are able to request a child seat or provide their own. Standard passenger rates applies for children riding in car seats.Child seats cannot be guaranteed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Buses (more than 12 seats)
- A driver of a bus, that is designed to seat over 12 adults (including the driver), is not required to ensure passengers, including those under 16 years of age are in a restraint. It is recommended that where a restraint is available, it should be worn.
- We accept Visa Mastercard & AMEX.
- Rates are in Australian Dollars.
- Rates are inclusive of all Australian taxes.
- All card payments attract a surcharge
- All bookings are confirmed by email at the time of booking. If no email is provided a text message booking summary will be sent. All bookings are reconfirmed between 3.00pm – 5.00pm the business day prior to travel.
- Payment Receipt / Tax Invoice is sent by email, attached to your booking confirmation.
- A Confirmed booking is valid as per the details displayed on the FINAL confirmation, which will be sent by email or text between THE DAY PRIOR to travel.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel 48 – 24 hours days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If no cancellation is received, the passenger is a NO SHOW and a driver has been dispatched for the pickup then full payment is due.
- Every effort is made to meet late or cancelled flights
- Direct deposit transactions must be completed at least three working days prior to event. These payments must be made using the BOOKING ID supplied in your confirmation email.
- The passenger name should be correctly given at the time of booking.
- Prices and quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been made and confirmed. All transactions are processed in AUD are inclusive of GST.
- The booking entitles you to one (1) carry-on bag and one (1) check-in bag per passenger.
- The carry-on bag must not exceed 10 kg.
- The check-in bag must not exceed 35 kg.
- Additional luggage is subject to an additional fee of $5.00 per item.
- Extra fee of $10.00 will apply for oversize luggage or large items (we are not equipped to handle freight)
- When making a booking, please ensure you inform us if you are taking any of these items as an allowance for extra luggage space will be required.
- In all booking arrangements, the person (credit card holder) or agent making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of the passenger named (if different from card holder) in the booking.
AIRPORT Pick-up Arrangements
Departures – Transfers TO Sydney Airport
- For International Flight Departure:
- International passengers need to allow enough time for city traffic conditions and any other delays. Pickup time is between 3.00 to 4.00 hours before flight departure. Your estimated pick-up time will be provided in your booking confirmation.
- For Domestic Flight Departure:
- Domestic passengers need to allow enough time for city traffic conditions and any other delays. Pickup time is between 2.00 to 3.00 hours before flight departure. Your estimated pick-up time will be provided in your booking confirmation
Arrivals – Transfers FROM Sydney Airport
For International Flight Arrivals:
- International passengers need to pass through the usual arrival stages such as duty free, immigration, customs, baggage collection and security. Pickup time is approximately 60 minutes after scheduled flight arrival which is specified in the booking voucher.
For Domestic Flight Arrival:
- Domestic passengers need to pass through the usual arrival stages such as baggage collection and security. Pickup time is approximately 30 minutes after scheduled flight arrival.
- For Standard Shuttle Transfer Service: The waiting time for other arriving passengers shall not exceed 60 minutes.
General terms of hire
- The passenger, acknowledges by their acceptance, that Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd, its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual passengers shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any other company or person providing services included in this transfer.
- Further, Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or misadventure.
- Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service and to decline to accept or retain any passenger at any time for any reason including, without limitation, insufficient number of participants.
- All bookings are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd, its agents and suppliers. Every effort would be made by the company to ensure that vehicles arrive on time. The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay that occur.
- Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to traffic and traffic accidents. If for any reason we fail to pick up our passengers at the scheduled date and/or time, we shall not be held responsible for the payment of airfares, accommodation, taxi fares, train fares or bus fares or any other related expenses.
- Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd shall not be held responsible or liable for any missing baggage, delays caused by airline or ship operators, passengers missing flight/ship or flight/ship time.
- Our buses run to a timetable and our drivers, by law, must adhere to government regulated driving hours. If your delayed flight arrives at a time that doesn’t suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times, we are under no obligation to provide you with a pick-up at a time that is scheduled outside our operating hours.
- In the event of Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd not able to do the pick-up then it will be a decision of the management to refund any or part of the fares paid and/or offer a free shuttle service equal or equivalent to the value of the fare. In this instance Hills Airport Shuttle offers an open ticket for a period of up to 12 months.
- Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd does not accept any tentative bookings.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to be at the correct pick up/departure point.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to supply the correct flight arrival/departure details.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to allow enough time for recommended airline check in.
- All personal items are the sole responsibility of the passenger and are carried on board the bus at their own risk.
- Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss and/or damage to baggage or contents thereof whatsoever, whether such loss or damage may be due to alleged negligence or misconduct on the part of the carrier, its agents or servants or otherwise whosoever.
- Should Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd meet its obligations in running services, paid or unpaid ticketed passengers who are unable to meet a scheduled service caused by influences outside the carriers control shall be deemed to be completed by the carrier, and as such, no refund or reimbursement whatsoever will be applicable.
- Hills Airport Shuttle Pty Ltd is owned and operated by A. Hamwi trading as Hills Airport Shuttle ABN 43 127 889 703
- Any lost property found by our drivers will be handed into the office of Hills Airport Shuttle where every effort will be made to discover and contact the owner. Any lost property that is not claimed within 12 months of discovery will be deemed abandoned and will be disposed of.
Page last updated 01/10/2015