What information does the business obtain?
- Travel details, contact details, credit card details.
What information is stored?
- Travel and contact detail only
How is the information used?
For processing travel arrangements
- Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
- We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
- When purchasing from Hills Airport Shuttle your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256bi SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.256 SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre email@example.com
Your email address
- We require you to provide us with your email address so we can send information to you about your booking. When you enter your booking you will receive a computer generated email confirming that your booking has been entered into our system.Once your booking has been processed you will recieve an additional email or phone call detailing your pick-up time and any other information relevant to your booking.
- Your email address is also the key you use to view your past bookings and to easily make future bookings.
- We will never disclose your email address to any third party.
- We will never use your email address to send you any form of promotional material or advertisements from any third parties.
Use of other personal information
- We do require certain other personal information such as your telephone number and your pick-up or drop-off address.
- We will only use this additional personal information for the purpose which you have provided it, that is, making a booking for an airport transfer.
- We will never disclose this information to any third party.
- A cookie is a small file that a website sends to you your computer. Cookies record certain information necessary for our website to operate.
- Hills Airport Shuttle uses a session cookie to remember who you are once you have entered your email address to either look at your existing bookings or to make a new booking. We do not use persistent cookies.
- If you have disabled session cookies then our web site will still operate for you to view information but you will not be able to log in to the booking system page.
- If we are required to abide by law to disclose any of your personal information then of course we must do so.